Starting City: Blaine, MN
Ending city: Blaine, MN
Today was a very productive day. Started the Day off by trying out Caribou Coffee. Went to Como Regional Park/Conservatory/Zoo, Midtown Global Market, and Minnehaha Park. The conservatory and zoo were great, we went with Nary and Navay. I loved all the different plants and animals we saw, I was just a little sad that it was a little under the weather with a slight drizzle throughout our whole visit. we then headed to the midtown global market where we ate middle eastern food--- yummay! We met up with everyone at home and headed out to Minnehaha Park and took some great pictures of the waterfall, crane, nature, mississippi river and just hiked through one of their trails. we ended the night eating steak all together before calling it a day. I sure enjoyed my time in Minnesota and thank everyone here for taking us out and being such great hosts and hostesses.

No comments:
Post a Comment