Starting City: South Bend, IN
Ending City: Blaine, MN
Today's drive felt very long and I am just glad we have a 2 day break from all day driving. We started our day with breakfast at the hotel and then got ready to leave for the long day ahead of us. Our first stop was University of Notre Dame. The campus is beautiful and while we were taking photos a squirrel was following us the whole time. I think it wanted the little beads on my sandals or something. I thought it was going to attack my feet, but it did not. :) Afterwards we headed into Chinatown in Chicago to get some pastries for Rathdara's Brother's family (which they really did love and devoured half upon our arrival) and we had lunch at the Original Pizzeria Uno in Chicago, and took the rest back to Minnesota for them to eat. There was major traffic leaving chicago and major construction on the road as well. Tomorrow we will be visiting Hmong Town and going to the Mall of America. I feel very tired today, maybe it was because of all the traffic. Maybe these two days will be good rest for the car and for Rathdara and I... by the way, a few birds passed their initiation today. :)

one day I want to run the Chicago Marathon. One of the best races in the world for its flat fast course. Part of my company is in IL too so we collect sales tax there. Awesome adventures, I'll read more as they come! safe travels! GLHF
ReplyDelete