Friday, June 24, 2011

DAY 4: Mass to Cali

Starting city: Blaine, MN
Ending City: Blaine, MN

Today was a nice rest day, we woke up, went to Walmart to buy some face wash because I left mine at Thea & Jason's House and then I went to white Castle. The White Castle was small and a bunch of old people were eating there. I got the crave case with 30 cheeseburgers in it! Whoa!! There are still left over's right now in the fridge.

Afterwards we attempted to go to Como Regional Park which has a conservatory and zoo. Since this was the first nice sunny warm day in a while the place was PACKED! We could not find any parking and had to make it back home in a certain time so we left without getting to check out the place! Booooo.

We got home and I actually completed some paperwork for my job waiting for me in California and sent that over to them--- yay! Nary, Than, rathdara and I ended up helping out with the the yard work and mowed the lawn and after that we played badminton for a long time int he backyard and Than took some fancy professional photos of us while playing that came out pretty cool.

Tomorrow we plan on going to Minihaha to see the Mississippi River and some nice waterfall landscape scenery. I am actually fairly excited for that. I also need to do laundry, I have 2 more days worth of clothes and I am out. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment