If there is such a thing as a packing fairy, I wish it would help me out tonight! Partly my fault for going out and not doing as much as I should have done during the day, but I think I planned too much for myself for Friday, that I actually feel overwhelmed! I need to wake up early to make crab rangoons for the superbowl potluck at work and I would assume I need to get it there by 11am or 11:30am, I would go straight from making them to taking it to the potluck. Then I will be coming home to pack and then head out to the bay area at about 3pm-3:30pm.
I need to get my room partly clean so Joseph will come back to a nice house! Let's see what happens!
*crosses fingers*

Hey you,
ReplyDeleteI missed you last Friday and I'm very bumbed! I hope you are excited about this new phase of your life. We miss you already! Jenna had her baby girl today! I'm trying to get back to my home town(Holyoke,MA)for St Paddy's Day with the kids. I might be knocking on your front door! God bless and I'll keep in touch!
Joe