I have definitely neglected this poor blog, it's been a crazy week with driving up to San Francisco and back, then I am driving back for this upcoming weekend. Yikers! I will be flying back down though, so it's okay! Oh and because of my JetBlue points I get to fly back down for free... well, almost, I am paying $2.50 for tax and fees. =) Woot Woot. Definitely helps during this time of money crunching and saving.
My room still looks like someone is staying here, but I definitely packed 3 boxes full of things and have already shipped it out to Massachusetts... YAY!!! I am on my way to greener pastures as someone told me, I would say more like more white pastures since it's still winter and snowing a bit out there! Hee hee.
I have separated the remaining items I have into a pile of things I will be taking in the car with me on my cross country drive and a pile of things that I will still need to pack, unfortunately it is all still sitting on my bed so for the last week or so I have been sleeping on the futon bed in my room, which is smaller than a twin size bed... but it's okay.
I will not be doing any packing for the weekend because I will be up north again. Coming back on Tuesday for my last 5 crazy days in Sunny Southern California!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment