Monday, February 22, 2010

Howdy ya'll

So... the day has finally come and gone... my departure! I am currently in El Paso, Texas right now and have been driving all day! The last part of our drive was a little agonizing because someone told us NOT to stop in New Mexico no matter what and that we should drive straight through.

Arizona was cool, we saw many funny signs and did many funny things. I have begun to document it in a little booklet, so i will not forget the moments. Hopefully tomorrow i will be able to load up some photos and share with you, but here is a quick run down...

Departure from Bellflower, Ca : 6AM
Arrival to El Paso, Tx: 8:40PM-ish
States contacted with: California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas
Highlights: Ostrich Farm, thank you signs, attempting to take a photo of a rainbow, and rainy and super windy weather. Rocks, flat lands, houses in the middle of no where, passed 3 outlets and did not stop! =)

1 comment:

  1. Wow you got pretty far!! I remember I was talking to Kunthea at like 1 or 2 and she said you were in Arizona already. Can't wait to see the pictures of your adventures!! And be sure to get some good BBQ in Texas!! mmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete