(Wednesday, June 29, 2011)
Starting City: San Leandro, Ca
Ending City: San Leandro, CA
Today was a pretty relaxed day. Rathdara and I ran some errands for my sister while she stayed home and tried to get some rest. We also bought some stuff to make dinner for the family because we knew they were very tired with having to deal with going to the hospital everyday. We bought some chocolate sweets and boba for my sister also because I know how much she likes those stuff. :) Then when we got back to the apartment me spent the rest of the time playing around with joseph so my sister can do whatever she needed to do before heading to the hospital to see Alexander. When we got to the hospital Rathdara and I watched joseph and played with him outside while my sister and Jason were able to tend to Alexander together and speak to the nurses and doctor together without having to worry about watching Joseph. Rathdara and I were glad to help. We went home and Rathdara and I whipped up dinner, everyone ate and then got ready for bed and went to sleep. I again.. KNOCKED OUT!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment