(Thursday, June 30, 2011)
Starting City: San Leandro, Ca
Ending City: Bellflower, Ca
I was really sad to leave. I wanted to stay another day, but I had to get back to Southern California to get things squared off with work, license, registration, insurance etc before the long weekend. We started our journey to our final destination at about 9am... I gave Joseph and my sister a BIG hug and gave Joseph a million kisses, or as many as I could get in before he pushed away... I was sad to leave so soon. I had said my good byes to Jason the night before and that morning before he left to work... :) The trip to my parent's house was not that bad... we didn't hit too much traffic, so that was great. We pretty much made it from San Leandro to Bellflower in about 6.5 hours. Before arriving at my parents house I stopped by the DMV to get paper work and ask questions about getting my license and registration and all that good stuff so I could fill out the paperwork and have it ready the next day. When I got home, my mom and dad were happy to see me and we unpacked everything from the car and it looked like a tornado went through my room when I dumped everything in there!!! Aghhh!!! Feels awkward to be back... I feel like a foreigner. :/

No comments:
Post a Comment