Today I had a conversation with my older sister and she was telling me how Jason was saying the time will never be right, that there will always be an excuse to postpone something. Then I was thinking about it and I suppose there is no right time, but I told her that there is always a better time. Even though the better time may still not be the right time it may be better than doing something on a whim versus thinking and planning it through. So there you go... there is no right time for anything, but there can always be a better time. Right? Haa haa.
Exercise/Diet:
I am on week six (day 37) back on my diet and exercise routine. This week by far seems harder than last... will it only get worse? :o(
On a more happier note, Rathdara called me today from work and I was thinking there might be something wrong because he had only been in work for about 15 minutes or so. I picked up the call and he had great news, he told me he got a raise. I am so happy for him, things are finally turning around for him after about 2 years of struggling, things are definitely starting to look a lot better.

well today I learned that China is banning time travel in the media. I say make your time in present to live it to the fullest. I'm looking forward and not running back. yea, I wished I was more active younger, but I've made so many friends from my struggles and opened new doors and I wouldn't want to change that.
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't say China is right, but know who you were but look forward to who you will be. =P