Lately I have felt like that everything I do is just not at the right time, but is there really a right time for everything... in fact, is there ever a right time for anything?
Hopefully this next month or so my troubled life will pull together slowly. Everything is not going in the order I planned but it is looking optimistic. To be honest, I may have acted on impulse on several things I have done and that should have been more clearly thought out, but what is life without struggles? A happy one or an ignorant one? That I will never know for I clearly have chosen the path with struggles that lay before me.
Now the more I think about it I believe I was very ignorant in the past. To think that I would lead a happy life with no worries because up until 2008, that is how life was. I was on the road to success and I was happy about everything in my life and it all came tumbling down. I think I told my older sister this once before, long ago.
I suppose the great thing about falling down is the process of pulling yourself back up. So cliche, but now that I am living this cliche, the more I believe it. I feel that once I am back on my own two feet and have a clear idea of what I would like to do, I will look back and realized this experience has made me an even more humble and appreciative person. Not to mention strong-willed and determined, or maybe I am just feeling sorry for myself and trying to make things seem a little better when everything is in the shitter.
Something positive is my exercise habits. I am in week five or continuous workouts with 1 day break in each week. To tell you the truth I am getting a little more lazy than usual and I am not feeling the same vibe as when I first started. The adrenaline to work out and the motivation to just get off my ass is slowly dwindling away. I suppose the hard part is just getting off my ass and just doing it! Hee hee. I am hoping to lose 30-40 more pounds by May/June of 2012. I am really hoping I will be able to do this and maintain the weight. I checked my weight currently and I am still considered obese... this is so devastating after all the hard work I have done. I guess it's good I am not morbidly obese anymore or at like severe health risk. I can do this... 13 months 30-40 pounds!! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment