Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Guy Who Should Not Be Named

My nightmares are very repetitive, if I've had it once, there is a good chance I will have the same nightmare or some variation of it because the second or third time around I will be able to change the dream or it will be a continuation of the same dream.


So, last night I had a nightmare that looked oh so familiar in the beginning and this time I knew what to do. I was in an area that looked like my parents current home (which is one of the very few times that I have had a dream about the house on Ponderosa Street) but there were no house around us, just our single home surrounded by flat plain grassy area and a few trees. The atmoshpere looked and felt like that of something you'd see in a Tim Burton movie, dark and eerie.

I was walking around in the backyard area of the house with Julie, which was now not fenced in, just open flat land for as far as the eyes can see. We were walking and we saw a tiny plot of land that looked like someone's grave. At that moment I realized this is like a dream I had before, but when I was in my dream I was not sure if I knew I was dreaming or not. But from what happened in my previous dream I was getting ready and prepared in my dream on what to do. We walked past the plot of land and there was some sort of white stone plack near it, but I did not read it. Julie was going to reach for the plack and do something with it and I stopped her and I told her not to touch anything, just leave the area alone and I urged her to go back into the house with me. As we were walking away we heard something and we turned around and we saw a hand pop out of the ground and Julie was going to run over and help dig the person out and i stopped her this time and I said, NO don't help! Something bad is going to happen if you do, then we both ran into the house.

Next scene skips to me in the bathroom stashing a mirror and a bag of something edible to help me fight against what I know will be coming, a monster, an evil demon... what I did not know is that the demon would come in the form of "The Guy Who Should Not Be Named", Solida. Julie was on her menstrual cycle and I told her to throw away all her pads in the trash can outside and just get rid of it because it attracts evil. Then she was very upset and did not understand the severity of the situation and she continued to throw in her pads int he bathroom trash can.

Next scene skips to me talking to Solida in my room and we were arguing about something and I realized he was the demon, the person that came out of the grave, it was him and he was trying to attack me or kill me or something. I tried to get the bag and mirror I stashed away in the bathroom, but was unable to get a hold of it to help him and get the demon out. I ended up running downstairs to the kitchen area and saw my dad standing near the table and I ran straight to him and hid behind him and I told him that Solida was a demon and that I can try to save him, but I could not get to the stuff. Then Solida comes down and stares at both of us and said "Pu, I am just trying to talk to her!" Then my dad said "No, you had your chance, no more, you need to leave!" Then I screamed to Solida, let me save you, let me help you! Then Solidas voice changed into a nice guy tone and said okay I will wait here so I ran upstairs to get the mirror and bag of weird edible stuff to help rid him of the demons. I ran back downstairs and Solida was gone, but I could hear him running away with an evil laugh and said "I don't want the saving!"

1 comment:

  1. I think you should see a psychiatrist or maybe go in hypnosis before things gets worse. I think some professionals would help you resolve your sub consciousness with these imagery to give answers or better yet clear them.

    ReplyDelete